1. Promote, encourage, and facilitate an atmosphere where all are welcome to join-in and become a part of recreational
2. Promote, encourage, and foster an environment that celebrates and nurtures the participation of families and
the spirit of volunteerism within the world of recreational aviation.
3. Promote, encourage, and facilitate an environment that fosters safety and high standards in design, construction,
restoration, and operation of all types of recreational aircraft.
4. Promote, encourage, and facilitate recreational aviation activities that provide educational opportunities.
5. Promote a positive, productive, and cooperative relationship between the Chapter and those governmental agencies and
private enterprises that provide aviation services and facilities to the benefit of members of the Chapter.
6. Promote, encourage, and facilitate Membership in the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association Incorporated).
7. Support and promote the mission, vision, goals, and objectives of the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) through
programs and services within the Chapter family.
8. Have fun!